[blparent] another cloth diaper question

Scott Lawlor sklawlor at mac.com
Mon Jul 27 00:33:55 UTC 2009

Hello.

I have another question for those of you who use cloth diapers.

We've decided that this is the way we're going to go and my question is a
bit graphic so hopefully that's okay.

I've heard that people use these sprayers to clean off the diapers in the
toilet and Cindy is concerned that this might be a bit problematic since
first the toilet is a pretty small space anyway and admittedly my spraying
aim probably isn't the best so she's concerned that if I did this it might
create more of a mess in some instances so I was wondering is there a way to
accomplish this without the potential of creating a worse problem?

We saw these flushable layovers that you can just dump off the diaper into
the toilet and then the problem should be resolved but I want to try to do
things that will minimize her role in having to clean up after any of that
kind of thing where possible.

This will be my first baby to raise so I'm with no experience at all. lol.

Thanks for the info and help.

Scott