[blparent] another cloth diaper question

sharon howerton shrnhow at att.net
Mon Jul 27 11:16:29 UTC 2009

Scott, admitedly,my sons are now 26 and 23 years of age, and we used a
diaper service when they were babies. This is graphic, but we're talking
about a graphic topic! When they had a bowel movement, I dunked the diaper
in the toilet and used my hand to push the mess off. I don't know about
sprays that are used now, but that's what I did then. With the diaper
service, all I then had to do was put the wet diaper in the pail to be
picked up at the end of the week. There was a deodorizer tablet that was put
in the lid of the pail, but it still smelled pretty nasty after a while.
Good luck.
Sharon