[blparent] Attachment parenting info

Kliph phantom3919 at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 1 07:24:14 UTC 2009

Well, I know I'm going to lose a few parents here.  But sometimes it is
necessary.  Kids pick up bad habits sometimes from others, and push you to
the point where talking, time out, and trying to reason with them just isn't
working.  I was spanked growing up, but the 2 things my Mom always made sure
of.  She never did it when she was mad, and she always made sure I
understood why she was doing it.  Making sure I knew what I did wrong and
that I had to take responsibility for my actions.  And this is the same way
I approach all 8 of my kids, soon to be 9.  5 girls and 3 boys, and my wife
uses the same methods.

Kliphton SR
(IM address&personal email )
sheftoecce at hotmail.com
(devotional distribution list email address)
phantom3919 at yahoo.com
(Skype) papa_wolph
Twitter: kliphton72