[blparent] cloth diapers

Scott Lawlor sklawlor at mac.com
Mon Jun 1 20:59:51 UTC 2009

Speaking of diapering, I have another question that I need to get answered.

Though I'm sure I'll get the mechanics of actually diapering the baby pretty
well I'm a bit concerned about cleanup and proper skin care for the baby.
As you know, and to put it bluntly if I may, poop doesn't discriminate where
it goes and if it's a girl, there are more crevices to deal with so as
someone who is blind and can't see all the details, how do you guys handle
this sort of situation?

Cindy would joke and say that if she could have hosed off her first one from
time to time that would have been easier and she's the one who can see.  I
don't say that to suggest that i'm less than capable than her but still,
that's a question that I thought I should ask, even so.