[blparent] [Bulk] Re: Blind Parents Meeting

Pickrell, Rebecca M (IS) REBECCA.PICKRELL at ngc.com
Wed Jun 3 12:19:43 UTC 2009

My husband and I were talking about this last night. He had a couple
suggestions and thoughts which I'll pass on.
1. This woman threatened you which is probably illegal. (note, he is not
a lawyer).
2. Her threats are keeping you from using a service provided by the
condo a service that you are expected to pay for.
3. Consider talking to the condo board (which probably won't work as
those boards seem to do nothing but collect money) and/or a lawyer.
4. The woman made a threat and referred to what is generally a protected
class, i.e. disability, race sexual orientation, religion) and that type
of speech (might even be considered hate speech) is generally taken a
lot more seriously then "Your car is parked in the wrong place" type of
neighbor contact. Husband suggests you talk with a lawyer or even a
police officer if you know one and basically let her know her comments
were out of line.