[blparent] [Bulk] Re: Blind Parents Meeting

Leanne Merren leemer02 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 3 17:02:58 UTC 2009

I agree with Tammy, and others who have said this.  If you cover her with
sunscreen, and you do everything within your power to keep her safe, what do
they have against you?  Hopefully they would ask this person what it is that
you did to endanger your child, rather than coming out simply because you
took her swimming.  They have more serious cases to tend to, I would think.
Leanne
"Faith is being sure of what we hope for
and certain of what we do not see."
Hebrews 11:1