[blparent] "General public" and their impressions

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Sun Jun 7 04:28:01 UTC 2009

I get that same remark about my daughter.  I answer she is a great big help
when I need print read or her room picked up, but she is 9 and I am a big
help to her.
When she was born the social worker came and asked if I would need any help
at home and my husband and I replied that we had a lot of family.  She was
happy with that response.  I did not say they would come help me as I wanted
to learn how to care for my daughter with just my husband at first.  We
actually did not take her to meet the rest of the family for 2 weeks. V