[blparent] classes?

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at pcdesk.net
Mon Jun 8 20:52:23 UTC 2009

I took a parenting class offered by the hospital, of which diapering was a
part.  But I didn't think the diapering of a rag doll that didn't move
compared with the real thing very well.

Jo Elizabeth

"Not everything that is faced can be changed, but nothing can be changed
until it is faced."--James Baldwin