[blparent] bathing an infant

Melissa Ann Riccobono melissa at riccobono.us
Mon Jun 8 21:34:22 UTC 2009

My son had a large blow up duck that we bathed him in for a while.  It has
the head of a duck, and actually quacked, but the body had sides and a
little raft type thing for the baby to sit or lay in.  It actually had a
hole you could plug so you could fill the body part with water.  It had
suction cups so you could attach it to the bottom of the bathtub for
stability.  Austin is also on the tall side, and he could fit into it until
he was about a year and a half.  This might work for your son.  He could
probably lay in it, and you could put a small towel or something in to
support his head.  I got the duck at Target.  I'm not sure if they still
sell them.
I hope this helps!
Melissa