[blparent] changing the baby

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Tue Jun 9 04:01:04 UTC 2009

One of my biggest delemmas I had when we brought Gab home was putting an
outfit on her.  The first one was one of those little sweetpeas, also known
as a layette.  Well I tried and tried to get it over her head and could not
do it.  I just stood there and cried and told my husband I was a failure at
dressing my baby.  He came over to me and suggested that instead of going
over the head, I should pull it up from the feet.  Well that worked just
fine.  A few months after that I was sitting on the floor dressing this
moving target and got to laughing and thought, before I couldn't get her
dressed and now I could dress a tiny tornado moving 50 mph. (lol) V