[blparent] [Bulk] Re: classes?

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Wed Jun 10 02:59:57 UTC 2009

Like I said, I'm sure the instructor was saying it with a smile.  You have
to make light of this kind of a situation so not to terrify new parents.
Just like I would say, you will never sleep again.  You know I am just
kidding, we all know this is not true, else we would all be dead.  What they
are saying, be prepared for many sleepless nights. V