[blparent] [Bulk] Re: [Bulk] Re: classes?

Tammy, Paul and Colyn tcl189 at rogers.com
Wed Jun 10 17:59:17 UTC 2009

Hi,

But it is normal Rebecca.  Most moms, especially moms of more than one child
spend at least the first six weeks in a bit of a haze because they haven't
gotten enough sleep.  Lots of babies don't sleep through the night until
their over 6 months old, and even after that some don't.  I think some
nurses try to make light of this fact but lots are just trying to be
realistic.  I'd much rather know what to expect then not, you know that
saying prepare for the worst?  At least then if your baby does sleep through
the night early like both of mine did you'll feel great, and if not you'll
know it's normal and won't stress about it.

hth

Tammy