[blparent] bathing an infant

Shannan Zinck shannanzinck at gmail.com
Wed Jun 10 18:43:27 UTC 2009

I have to admit drying is an issue for Myles too. I'm sure he would scream
blue murder if I didn't dry and dress him first and I live in a rooming
house so getting him to his crib is out as I'd be in a towel in a house full
of people. The prospect isn't very comforting. I found out yesterday that
our boy is off the charts in all areas of physical growth. He's huge for his
age especially super tall. Pour kid he's gonna outgrow everything at a very
early age at this rate not just his bathtub.

--
Shannan Zinck
Survival is letting GOD take over!!!