[blparent] [Bulk] bathing an infant

Elizabeth Cooks elizabethcooks at comcast.net
Sun Jun 14 04:50:05 UTC 2009

I may do that with Joshua when he gets older, but I guess I'm afraid of some
thinking it is inappropriate, given society's standards on things like that.
Do you know i'm afraid to touch my son to see if he is thoroughly clean,
just in case someone sees and thinks I'm molesting him? I just wipe with
wipes a lot. I tokd my husband he's in charge of poty training him.