[blparent] [Bulk] bathing an infant

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Thu Jun 18 03:02:19 UTC 2009

My kids are still in diapers and refuse to bathe themselves--don't really
know how and aren't interested in learning.  I even have to pull back their
foreskin at bath time.  A friend of mine whose son is also uncircumcised
told me to do this.  It makes me very uncomfortable, especially when they
laugh, but it must be done.  I'm not sure where to even begin teaching them
to do it themselves because when I tell them they can touch themselves they
won't do it.
Barbara

If wisdom's ways you wisely seek, five things observe with care:  of whom
you speak, to whom you speak, and how and when and where.