[blparent] bathing an infant.

Shannan Zinck shannanzinck at gmail.com
Fri Jun 19 01:36:09 UTC 2009

Man I never even gave a second thought to what people might think about how
I change or clean my son. I just did what came natural for someone who had
to do most things by feel. It's funny some sighted people are afraid you
might be molesting your child on the one hand but, if you didn't clean your
child properly because of fear of people's perception you'd probably be
accused of neglect in hygene. Guess you can't win in some circles. It's best
to do what you feel is best for your child and not worry about the rest. I
did end up getting Myles the ducky inflatable tub and he loves it. I was
nervous because I have a bad back but, because I don't have to hold him it's
not as bad as I thought it would be. My husband at first was so nervous
about hygene as he is totally blind. I'm mostly. He now is really good at
keeping him clean. For the first 2 weeks I had to do everything but, now he
baths him and everything.

--
Shannan Zinck
Survival is letting GOD take over!!!