[blparent] Changes to Humanware Web Site

trishs slosser at metrocast.net
Wed Mar 4 03:26:27 UTC 2009

Braille-Notes have also been shut out of BOOKSHARE until mid
March, when Humanware's newest version of Keysoft is released.
Good thing I paid my BOOKSHARE membership fee in Jan., when they
started asking me to renew, Hah?  You would think that one of the
entities would let us BN users know that we were being put on
hold for 3 or 4 months.

David Andrews<dandrews at visi.com>)
>To: david.andrews at nfbnet.org
>Date sent: Tue, 03 Mar 2009 20:08:19 -0600
>Subject: [blparent] Changes to Humanware Web Site

>The HumanWare web site is currently being updated and is
currently not