[blparent] update

kate02 at bellsouth.net kate02 at bellsouth.net
Fri Mar 6 19:08:12 UTC 2009

Hello list.

I thought I should update every one about Ashley and what’s going on around here.

First, we are waiting to hear if Ashley will be excepted by a magnet Montessori school for first grade.  Ashley was tested and at age six has a 130 IQ.  Though she would be able to be moved to a gifted class we decided to leave her in the regular kindergarten for this year and are having assistance threw a counselor at home to assist with some behavior issues and Sensory input issues found during testing.  We are also waiting to see if I get a job position I applied for recently.  And though I didn’t discus it on list at the request of my husband, on February 26’th we welcomed our second daughter, Tiffany Anne, in to our family.

So since I have time to write I was curious if any one has any advise for breastfeeding wile working and parenting siblings with a large age difference?

I hope all of you are well and will try to write more later.

Kate