[blparent] solids after digestive trouble

Jo Elizabeth Pinto jopinto at pcdesk.net
Tue Mar 10 02:16:41 UTC 2009

Thanks.  I've only gotten Sarah to drink juice once ever, most of the time
she rejects it outright.  She ate some pumpkin and oatmeal earlier, and a
few cheese cubes.  But now she's rejected her bottle again, and she won't
even eat Cheerios, which she loves.  So go figure.  Still, she's toddling
around again, and taking interest in everything, and I'm thinking she's on
the mend.

Jo Elizabeth

"Don't throw away the old bucket until you know whether the new one holds
water."--Swedish proverb