[blparent] Blowing Bubbles

trishs slosser at metrocast.net
Fri Mar 13 13:54:53 UTC 2009

Hi, Holly, and list.
 I'd say practice, practice, practice.  Is Jacey developmentally
disabled?  I couldn't help you, there, but if not, just give him
more exposure.  He'll get the hang of it.
It reminds me of when my girls were learning to jump rope.  That
was so cute!  They finally got it, and are now in a
jump-rope-club at their school.

Children who
>were not yet three were blowing bubbles.  Jacy could not.  This
worries me.
>Should I be concerned?
>Holly

>--
>"God gives you 86,400 seconds in a day.  Take one to say Thank
You."