[blparent] Carrying a baby while out and about

Tammy, Paul and Colyn tcl189 at rogers.com
Fri Mar 13 20:16:56 UTC 2009

Hi,

I have a carrier called baby bjorn that I hate, but use when it's necessary.
I hopefully will be getting a sling next week after I do some research in to
which one would be the best one for me.  If anybody has any suggestions,
please email me and share information.  I'd love to hear other people's
experiences with them.  I Always thought my baby would fell out of a sling,
or the sling would not be as good as my carrier, but I've heard good things
from people.  We also have a travel system that we use all the time because
you can pull the stroller and the car seat clips in to it making it
unnecessary to carry the heavy carseat while using a cane which is nearly
impossible with all the other things you have to carry.  It is legal for you
to take cabs without a car seat here, but I never do because I don't feel
safe just carrying the baby without something protecting him just in case I
can't for whatever reason.

hth
tammy