[blparent] Carrying a baby while out and about

Jennifer Massey renandstimpy3 at comcast.net
Fri Mar 13 22:04:25 UTC 2009

for my son I used a new native baby, you can get head rests and pillows to
put inside the sling to help support the head.  I used mine up until my son
was about 6 months in the laying down position then after that he wanted to
sit up and see the world so I put him on my side in the sling.  The website
for them is www.newnativebaby.com

Jennifer