[blparent] solids after digestive trouble

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Mon Mar 16 04:16:58 UTC 2009

Hey, Jo elizabeth, have yu ever heard of the brat diet.  Bananas, rice
applesauce and toast (dry).  I believe the Dr, since there are so many
stomach viruses going around.  I don't believe vomiting is a side affect of
vaccinations.  Yes to the fever.  If her tummy is still uneasy, she probably
will only settle for the bottle and that will do until she is feeling
better.  Be patient. Smile! V