[blparent] Carrying a baby while out and about

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Wed Mar 18 20:54:26 UTC 2009

Oh, do I remember those days.  One time I came out of the house with the
baby, a carseat, a diaper bag, and a cane and when I got ready to come home
I couldn't find my house key.  I called my neighbor and asked her to check
in my porch.  I thought maybe I dropped it.  She found it in a really safe
place, in the door knob where it should be. Aaahhhh! V