[blparent] soy milk question

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Fri Mar 20 18:46:11 UTC 2009

Now I know you must try more than once to see if a child will like things, but is it okay to thin down soy milk a bit.  Jesse liked it on the first try because it probably reminds him of PediaSure.  It does taste and smell like it and is the same consistency.  Paul, on the other hand, wondered what we were doing to him by giving him milk that didn't taste like milk.  He didn't totally reject it so we do have some hope.  Sometimes he's not sure of things the first time but after that it's okay.
Barbara

If wisdom's ways you wisely seek, five things observe with care:  of whom you speak, to whom you speak, and how and when and where.