[blparent] My mother's day present from Colyn

Pickrell, Rebecca M (IS) REBECCA.PICKRELL at ngc.com
Tue May 5 12:19:11 UTC 2009

Both are adorable!

-----Original Message-----
From: blparent-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:blparent-bounces at nfbnet.org]
On Behalf Of Tammy, Paul and Colyn
Sent: Monday, May 04, 2009 6:41 PM
To: Undisclosed-Recipient:;
Subject: [blparent] My mother's day present from Colyn

Hi,

Today at school Colyn learned all about Mommies, and as part of the
lesson they made mother's day presents.  When I went to pick him up from
school he gave me a recipe holder with a recipe for pizza that he'd
made.  The recipe card said, "to make Pizza, You put popcorn on the top,
put it in the oven for an hour and then it's ready.  Colyn 2009."  I
don't know that it would make terriblly good pizza, but it was still
very cute.  His mothers day card as usual made me cry, and I'm coppying
the text below.

begin quote:
A RECIPE FOR LOVE

take a tiny little person
sprinkle with love, generously
Add wonder, a dash of mischief
And some curiosity
Give lots of room to grow and learn
And I will give to you
a happy little boy or girl
who'll make your dreams come true!

Happy Mother's day to all the mothers I know.  Hope this makes you smile
as it did me.  Right on Cue, there's my other little recipe for Love.
smile

Tammy