[blparent] an apology?

Pickrell, Rebecca M (IS) REBECCA.PICKRELL at ngc.com
Tue May 5 12:34:20 UTC 2009

Sounds like you did the right thing.
Parents are only in charge so much. Gabb's friend learned a lesson that
will stick far more then Grandma making her appologize and that lesson
came after she sat alone for a few days and was austrosized from the
class.
Parents can coerse a child to appolgize, they can't make other kids play
with said child.
Kids are great at teaching social norms.
Btw, congrads on Gab's communion! Also, congrads on the other kids who
had special days last weekend.