[blparent] Mother's Day/Father's Day questions

kate02 at bellsouth.net kate02 at bellsouth.net
Wed May 6 12:19:04 UTC 2009

Hi list.

I think if I could teach my kids anything about Mothers and Fathers it would be that even Moms and Dads are people who have lives outside of parenting.  We live in an area where I constantly see Moms and Dads who center their entire lives around there children and I always am curious what they do when the kids are grone.

Maybe I’m more sensitive since I have two girls but I hope my girls will learn that they can care for their children and also take time for their own things and not feel guilty.

Cheers.
Kate

From: "Jo Elizabeth Pinto" <jopinto at pcdesk.net>