[blparent] Mother's Day/Father's Day questions

kate02 at bellsouth.net kate02 at bellsouth.net
Wed May 6 13:01:04 UTC 2009

I thought maybe they just read but it was when Ash started school this year I picked it up.  I was talking to a group of Mothers and I was just amazed that all they talked about was there kids.  Every book they read had to do with there kids.  They didn’t go out because they had to take there kids to activities and were too tired. A few even admitted redoing their kid’s home-work so they would get good grades.

I just don’t have time to do that and I think I would go nuts.

Cheers.
Kate

From: "Pickrell, Rebecca M (IS)" <REBECCA.PICKRELL at ngc.com>