[blparent] braille and print books for children

Jennifer Massey renandstimpy3 at comcast.net
Thu May 7 01:51:27 UTC 2009

I'm looking for a place to get childrens books that have both braille and print for young children.  My fiance wants to start teaching my daughter how to read braille.  She is 5 and will be 6 in a few months.  She has vision but my fiance does not.  Do you all have any suggestions.  I want her to be able to write both in braille and print so that has she grows she will be able to leave messages for not only me but for him as well.

Jennifer and Dustin