[blparent] braille and print books for children

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Fri May 8 03:51:00 UTC 2009

I tried to teach Gab before but she just wasn't interested.  Like you said,
too many things to learn.  Now that she is 9 and Knows it all (lol), she
wants to learn Braille as well as some of her friends.  I said I would teach
them this summer.  Any suggestions for books or should I just give them a
list of letters and go from there. V