[blparent] braille and print books for children

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Sat May 9 03:29:24 UTC 2009

Is it thick enough that it will hold the Braille for quite a few readings?
I've never looked for such a thing.  I've always used the expensive LabelOn
sheets because they are durable.  Another thing you could try if you want to
make a print/braille book of a paperback is buy overhead projector
sheets--the thick ones you'd use if you were making a portfolio or something
and you wanted the covers clear.  You can then spiral bind your book.
Barbara

If wisdom's ways you wisely seek, five things observe with care:  of whom
you speak, to whom you speak, and how and when and where.