[blparent] braille and print books for children

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Sat May 9 04:36:07 UTC 2009

And me. Thanks. v

-----Original Message-----
From: blparent-bounces at nfbnet.org [mailto:blparent-bounces at nfbnet.org] On
Behalf Of Pipi
Sent: Friday, May 08, 2009 1:14 PM
To: NFBnet Blind Parents Mailing List
Subject: Re: [blparent] braille and print books for children

Jo Elizabeth,
Do you happen to know the brand of the sheets you bought. I have been
looking for these. I have a collection of Dr. Seuss books that I want to
braille for my daughter and using the slate and the labeling tape is far to
time consuming. I've searched walmart and many online places and cannot find

these sheets. Any info you could give me would be greatly appreciated.
Pipi