[blparent] Summer- right around the corner

Allie alliemartins at gmail.com
Sat May 16 08:18:36 UTC 2009

Wow, that is one lucky girl. Hope she has a lot of fun.

I don't really have anything planned this summer, other than getting involved with the Mom's Club in
my area. Hopefully that'll keep us going out enough that I don't go crazy cooped up in this
apartment all summer.

-- Allie

A smile costs nothing but gives much.  It enriches those who receive without making poorer those who
give.  It takes but a moment, but the memory of it sometimes lasts forever.  None is so rich or
mighty that he cannot get along without it and none is so poor that he cannot be made rich by it.
Yet a smile cannot be bought, begged, borrowed, or stolen, for it is something that is of no value
to anyone until it is given away.  Some people are too tired to give you a smile.  Give them one of
yours, as none needs a smile so much as he who has no more to give.
-- Author Unknown