[blparent] Everyone needs a break

Elizabeth Cooks elizabethcooks at comcast.net
Sat May 16 14:57:13 UTC 2009

Veronica is right.  The intent is to take a break for yourself without the
children.  i know I'm going to ned a lot more of that this sumer. My husband
is going down to Salt Lake for training this summer, maybe in a week or so,
and I will be left with the two kids.  Angelica will be out of school, so I
will need ot figure out what to do with her all summer.