[blparent] convention

Barbara Hammel poetlori8 at msn.com
Fri May 29 02:25:01 UTC 2009

I've not taken a baby but I can't imagine you'd have any trouble with NFB
camp.  I'd think all you'd need to do was tell them what time you'd be back
to feed him.  If it were me, then, I'd show up back there about fifteen
minutes earlier than you said unless he's a very content baby.
I know from doing church nursery that babies don't generally make it as long
as mom thinks they should because we're not mom and the baby starts getting
concerned when they begin getting hungry and there's no mom in sight.
Barbara

If wisdom's ways you wisely seek, five things observe with care:  of whom
you speak, to whom you speak, and how and when and where.