[blparent] Blind Parents Meeting

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Sun May 31 02:38:19 UTC 2009

It is so funny, I was just remembering meeting you the year the convention
was in Kentucky.  Was that 2002 or 2003?  Gab was very young and I left her
with my hubby for the first time.  I felt lost without her.  Well anyway I
went to your meeting and felt completely like a dodo.  I asked questions
such as how will she know what color a crayon is or how will she color with
me or how will I teach her the alphabet.  How will I read to her.  They all
seemed trivial but you were so kind and made me feel right at home.
Thanks for everything.  I wish I was going this year, maybe next time. V