[blparent] introducing myself

Scott Lawlor sklawlor at mac.com
Sun May 31 02:48:52 UTC 2009

Hi.

My name is Scott and I'm about to be a father to a little one who will be
born in January of next year.

I've been married for almost 5 years to the coolest greatest person.  We met
on eharmony in 2004 and she has an 11-year-old who was 6 when we got
together.

I think my big reason for siging up for this group is to get information
about tips and the best ways to proceed with infant and baby care.

We've made some basic decisions already like using a birthing center instead
of a hospital, and we're looking into attachment parenting and cloth
diapering as it more cost effective, especially since we're wanting one or
two more in addition.

Thanks for granting me access to this group and I hope to learn much that
I'll need to know.

I am in north Texas outside of dallas.

Scott