[blparent] Accessible Games?

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Wed Nov 11 17:17:10 UTC 2009

Hi welcome to this group and if there is such a game out there one of us
will let you know about it.  My daughter 10 and I stay with board games.  I
am purchasing a Brailled scrabble game and we have playing cards with
Braille.  I also hear that Monopoly comes with Braille but I haven't checked
into that yet.   My daughter is also excelled in math and reading and we
play games without voices or raised lines and I can only hope she doesn't
cheat. (lol) Veronica