[blparent] Changing a Troubling Habit

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Fri Nov 20 04:45:54 UTC 2009

I've lived that world.  In our case, others would chase Gab and she'd run
from them. But when I was the only one at home, she'd run, but since I
didn't chase she'd come to me after a little while.  I'd say such things as,
ok, you know mommy won't chase you so you can save the running for daddy.
As for the comments, tell her daddy not to say those things, just in case it
sticks with her. V