[blparent] getting better

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Sat Nov 21 23:11:43 UTC 2009

We brought lots of stuff home.  For starters, I brought my dresser and curio
cabinet which are in Gab's room.  Gab is also wearing my mom's blue jacket
and the other thing we brought home were all my mom's placemats.  She had
some for every occasion.  I also think Gab claimed my mother's flannel night
shirts. V