[blparent] New Member Intro

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Mon Nov 23 03:59:48 UTC 2009

Hi Rhonda, my name is Veronica.  I have been part of this list for almost 2
years and have found it very helpful.  One thing I want to clarify in
parenting is nothing is obvious.  Now that that is out of the wway, we can
move on. Smile!  I am totally blind and my 10 year old is sighted.  I also
had the same questions as you- how in the world am I suppose to do this or
that.  Well hang on to your seat, the answers will appear before your vary
eyes.  This group is great. V