[blparent] I hate moving

Eileen Levin eileenlevin at comcast.net
Tue Nov 24 13:57:27 UTC 2009

I don't know how old she was but my resource teacher  admitted to sneaking a
razor in and shaving  despite her mom's disapproval. I loved and respected
that teacher she did her job very well.
I did get mad at her for making me turn off the song "Afternoon Delight"
during indoor recess. It was such a fun song. The singer must have been
talking about chocolate cookies and milk to be so happy about that afternoon
delight.

Speaking of too early. My 7 year old told us that the couple on tv must be
talking about sex. I nearly choked. He was quite the little authority.
Is he even supposed to know that word yet?
Eileen