[blparent] a new blind parent

Babcock, Michael A. michael.babcock at gwhosting.net
Tue Nov 24 23:38:30 UTC 2009

hi;
some of you may know me from a few different lists, and sutch, but i thought i would join this list being a new parent, well on april 21st, i will be, and i thought i could get advise from you all and ask questions.
My blog story:
i'm going to be a dad http://gwfans.net/?p=582
you can see that i just found out i'm going to be a dad.
For some back ground information:
I've been blind since birth and never have hadany sight
The mom, sabrina, has been sighted all her life.
and this iso ur first kid. So i guess, if you have any first blind parent advise, or good blind parenting books, let me know please!
mike