[blparent] a new blind parent

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Thu Nov 26 23:51:28 UTC 2009

A few years ago a friend of mine, thought she was being funny, asked me to
change her little boy.  Well, I babysat as a teen and learned the hard way
about little boys.  So when she have me the diaper, I quickly put the clean
one under the baby and as I took off the wet one, I folded the clean one
into place.  I then took a wipie, all the while holding that shield in front
of his penis and wiped him over.  Then I fastened it together.  She was very
disappointed. Smile! V