[blparent] Disneyland

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Sat Oct 3 23:06:38 UTC 2009

Gab will be 10 on Wednesday and the kids have 3 days off from school.  So as
a big surprise, my husband and I are taking Gab to Disneyland to celebrate
the big one o.  I can't believe my baby is in double digits.
She has never been there and I haven't been in 14 years and it has been 20
for my husband.  We are all very excited.  I'll let you know what we do.
We are going to stay at the Disney Paradise Peer hotel as the Disneyland
hotel was already full by the time I decided.  Oh well, it will be a blast
anyway. V