[blparent] Veronica, re: Disneyland

Veronica Smith madison_tewe at spinn.net
Mon Oct 5 19:23:44 UTC 2009

Eric, I would like that as well, but this trip is very short and unless you
are riding one of the many rides my daughter has planned out, I will not
have time to meet you this time.  I am planning a trip to ca later this year
or early next and that will be my own time.  We are so wrapped up this time,
I don't have time to see my cousins who live there.  We arrive late Tuesday
night, just in time to go to bed. Wednesday is Gab's birthday and Sleeping
Beauty is going to be her escort around the park. Then Thursday we have a
morning with Micky and Friday I hear Goofy is our treat.  I'm not even sure
where and when we will eat.  Maybe I will lose more weight. (lol)
I will call you, next time. V