[blparent] about the slings and back pack

Melissa Ann Riccobono melissa at riccobono.us
Tue Oct 6 18:01:30 UTC 2009

There are many places.  Target and Walmart have the snugglees.  They may
have backpacks too, but I would really recommend going to a camping supply
store such as REI to purchase a backpack.  You can get your hands on the
different models that way, actually try the backpacks on, and usually get a
lot of helpful advice from the people who work there about proper fit,
different styles, etc.  There are other types of carriers that are sold by
in home representatives.  They are a different kind of sling carrier and I
know some parents on this list have them.  I hope one of these parents will
be able to provide you with the name of the product as I've heard good
things about it, even though I didn't use one for my son.
Melissa