[blparent] taking a baby some where

Dena Wainwright dena at envogueaccess.com
Wed Oct 7 12:04:29 UTC 2009

I agree with this. We have an umbrella stroller for Jason to use with Elise,
and I can't pull it for any distance longer than a few feet. Not a great
pulling option. Also, they aren't as comfortable for baby when going on
longer trips. The seats don't often recline much for baby to sleep in, there
is very little padding on most of them, and there really isn't anywhere for
baby to put her feet.

Dena