[blparent] taking a baby some where

Pickrell, Rebecca M (IS) REBECCA.PICKRELL at ngc.com
Wed Oct 7 14:42:08 UTC 2009

Folks,
Dena said "I", not "you".
Elizabeth, did you really need to get so nasty here?
I find umbrella strollers unpleasant to use too.
Elizabeht, if you are fine with them, well bully for you!
Dena, thank you for this carrier recco, now that my daughter is on my
back with the ERGO, I miss being able to kiss her when we're out. She
doesn't seem to care though
What are the weight limits for your carrier? Mine can do 70 pounds which
is plenty.